If we talk about traveling, we would like to have smaller packing; however, when we return home, it is better to have a bigger living space. From my experience of using WACÙ, a packing vacuum in the last two months, I can share my opinion with you boldly that WACÙ is a great tool to help us to reach both Relative desires. In this article, I would like to share with you how to use WACÙ and make our living space bigger. Without further ado, let us scroll down and read about it.
Anywhere Door of WACÙ : Online Shop on Amazon
Related Articles：WACÙ – Think Smaller 讓旅遊更輕鬆的打包好夥伴、WACÙ – How To Travel Light And Smart
A Minimal yet Thoughtful Lifestyle
Cold days in Germany are much longer than warm days; therefore, winter coats or outdoor jackets are necessary and practical items, no matter for the daily life or the winter styling. Because of writing this article, I counted how many winter coats I have, around 30 pieces; the length of hanging in my closet is longer than the length of my body if I lay on the ground. The winter coats occupied the most space of my cabinet. Nevertheless, there are still more than five months that I do not even wear any of them. When I received the packing machine, WACÙ, first of all, I thought about how to use this tiny tool to help me for housekeeping and storage, especially, the winter coats; although the main demand of WACÙ is on traveling.
Tips of Packing Winter Coats
Sitting in the front of the coat hills, I tried to figure out the best way to pack these heavy and thick clothes. It is not only about packing but also storage; my three housekeeping principles : packing wisely, storing ordinarily, and the most important is, looking for the objects conveniently and easily. My plan for packing was to classify the coats in colors. However, I realized that it was not easy for me to look for the clothes quickly. Finally, I organized all outdoor wears into different functions and designs.
- The first category, long coats; My most favorite winter outdoor items. I only need good quality sweaters to team with any long coat to style for winter looks. It is also the great tip to create stylish yet minimal winter styles.
- The second category, outdoor snow jackets; sort of sportive wear, I do wear them so often, and they are the way too warm for the daily life. However, they are necessary for winter outdoor activities.
- The last category, normal winter jackets; those do not belong to the first category. They are the most useful and convenient items in winter. Further, I organized them into thin or thick packs.
WACÙ offers three different sizes vacuum bags, S (60x40cm), M (80x60cm), L(90x70cm). Size S and M are perfect for traveling; they are suitable for the different brand of luggage. Moreover, the L size of vacuum bag is excellent for housekeeping. From my experience of packing all winter coats, six over knee long coats are arranged perfectly in an L bag. I totally used five vacuum bags for all winter jackets. The height of stacking up five bags is just to my knees; it saves a lot of living and storage space.
Thus, I cleaned up my closet and have bigger space for my summer and autumn stuff. Those heavy winter items are all packed and stored in the storage room. WACÙ vacuum bags have a big advantage; one side is transparent; it is easier to look for what you need among all bags.
Smart Housekeeping and Make Your Living Space Bigger
There are only three people in this family; however, we have many Sofa sets, bedspreads and pillow cases for exchange in different seasons. However, we never have enough space to leave all stuff together; instead of that, we storage one set in this closet and the other set in another cabinet. Each time for exchanging and washing, I spend longer time to look for the proper things. In this case, three sets of bedspreads and pillow cases and the accessories, I needed just one L size vacuum bag. Moreover, one two-seat sofa set was exactly fitted into an L bag. Totaly, for our home accessories, I needed only 4 L size bags. All done effortlessly.
There are three secrets of how to pack with WACÙ successfully.
- Make sure to keep all stuff clean and dry before you pack. After packing with vacuum bags, stuff will stay in bags for at least two weeks, even up to one month or several months long. You would prefer to wear or use the clothes in a fresh feeling after unpacking.
- Pack the clothes as flat as possible, and as big as the vacuum bag you use. It is the key point to pack as much stuff as possible in a bag; it is efficient for storage.
- Use same size vacuum bags for storage; it is easier to store all bags together in a room or space. It is also the goal we wanted to reach to make a bigger living space.
Before I present WACÙ to you, I thought I would like to experience using it to know more about this packing machine. It was just the time before I had kicked off my ten-day trip in Germany in May. I could see how does it work; moreover, is it convenient to use and carry. We stayed in seven different hotels in eight days; it was proved that it is handy to bring for the trip and easy to operate. Not even to mention using WACÙ for housekeeping; I am satisfied with how it works and helps.
We might not often have opportunities to travel around the world; however, we spend most of our life time at home. It is necessary to have something like WACÙ to help us to make the living space bigger. WACÙ, Highly recommended, I can not imagine my life without it.
This is a cooperation project with WACÙ.
Log-on Store List
- Times Square：Basement 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Harbour City：Shop 3202, Level 3, Gateway Arcade, Harbour City, Kowloon
- Festival Walk：Unit 01, UG Level, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
- City Plaza：Shop 260-261, Phase 2, Cityplaza,18 Taikoo Shing Road, Tai Koo
HMV Store List
- Mong Kok The FOREST (Store 09)：Shop 204 – 206, 2/F., The Forest, 17 Nelson Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
- iSquare Store：Shop UG 06, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim sha tsui, Kowloon
- Central Store：Basement Floor, Manning House, 48 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong
- HKTV mall : https://goo.gl/Eu6ogz
Fanning Tseng is the editor of Yes! Please Enjoy which was founded in 2012. Having lived in different cities and experienced different cultures, Fanning focuses on the connection between Europe and Asia. She is now working as a professional photographer and a full-time blogger. Moreover, Fanning is a regular feature columnist in several Chinese online magazines such as Vogue Taiwan, WOMANY and 10/10 HOPE. Get better informed by subscribing the Newsletter; moreover, let’s stay connected on Instagram and Facebook.